Laughing at Our Mistakes

Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life.
Laughing at someone else's can shorten it. - Cullen Hightower

To laugh is a simple thing to do.
However, it might be difficult to laugh at myself because of my wrong self-defending mind system. When I face a failure, I try to find the guilty ones instead of my self.
This is the reason of the difficulties of laughing at my own mistake.
I concentrate more to tertiary matters outside than primary or secondary wrongs inside myself.

Tukul Arwana Katro is one of the good models I can learn from.
This comedian has the ability to laugh his own stupidity.
Well, I don't really like his jokes at "Empat Mata", but I can still learn from him.
:-)

No comments:

Motivating

You are Never too Old to Study, to Learn, to Live

Another inspiring woman... Sitting on the front row in her college classes carefully taking notes, Nola Ochs is just as likely to answer que...