Write your plans in pencil and give God the eraser, again

I’ve been working for more than 10 years at the same company since I was a fresh graduate. I always believe that it is not by chance that I work in this company; there is a specific reason for it.

Recently, I’ve been thinking about quitting. Doing my own business or working for other companies seem to me now are more promising and challenging than being at this same place though I enjoy it so far.

I used to pray, 'God, bless what I'm doing.' Now I should pray, “God, let me do what you're blessing. Let me write my plans in pencil and I’ll give you the eraser”.

Please remind me that what to a caterpillar is the end of life
is a new life for a butterfly.

No comments:

Motivating

You are Never too Old to Study, to Learn, to Live

Another inspiring woman... Sitting on the front row in her college classes carefully taking notes, Nola Ochs is just as likely to answer que...