Multitasker Person

I'm a master multi-tasker.
I eat breakfast while I drive.
Even make calls while I'm steering.
In one hour, I work five.
I check scores while sending e-mail.
It's called working while you play.
I can exercise while reading.
And I worry while I pray.
I can shave while I am showering.
I watch news while getting dressed.
I drink coffee walking Fido.
Maybe that's why I am stressed.
Doing just one thing seems lazy.
There's so much that must get done.
So I'm dreaming while I'm working
how to sleep while on the run.

Copyright 2005 by Greg Asimakoupoulos, Mercer Island, WA
Rhymes 'n Reasons/The Partial Observer

No comments:

Motivating

You are Never too Old to Study, to Learn, to Live

Another inspiring woman... Sitting on the front row in her college classes carefully taking notes, Nola Ochs is just as likely to answer que...